The Perfect Thanksgiving Sangria
Thanksgiving is around the corner, and it’s time to spice up your holiday traditions with sangria! Here’s an easy and delicious Thanksgiving sangria that everyone will love:
- 1 bottle of Noble Vines Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1/2 cup pumpkin butter
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2-4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 apples, sliced
- 2 blood oranges, sliced
- 1 cup pomegranate arils
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- star anise, for garnish
- In a large pitcher, combine the wine with all the ingredients.
- Stir and then place in the fridge until chilled.
- Fill each glass with ice and pour the sangria over the ice.
- Garnish with star anise. Cheers!