Thanksgiving Wine Cocktail Recipes
Spice things up this Thanksgiving with these Thanksgiving wine cocktail recipes.
Thanksgiving mulled wine
- 1 quart pomegranate juice
- 1 750 ml bottle fruity red wine, such as Zinfandel
- 2 cinnamon sticks, 2 1/2 in long apiece
- 6 cardamom pods
- ¼ cup honey
Mix ingredients in a slow cooker then cover.
Cook for 1 hour on high or 2 hours on low.
Keep warm on low heat for up to 4 hours.
- 3 cups pomegranate juice
- 5 (3″) cinnamon sticks
- ½ teaspoon whole allspice
- 1 (4″) piece peeled fresh ginger, thinly sliced (about ¾ cup), divided
- 1 (750-ml) bottle red wine
- 1 Bartlett pear, quartered lengthwise, thinly sliced crosswise
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup spiced rum
- 1 (750-ml) bottle pear or apple sparkling cider
Cook pomegranate juice, cinnamon, allspice, and ⅓ of the ginger in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Simmer for 10 minutes, then remove from heat and let steep for 10 minutes.
Strain. Add remaining ingredients besides cider. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours. Top with cider.
- 1 750 ml bottle Fleurs de Prairie rosé
- ¼ cup brandy
- ¼ cup triple sec
- 1 cup orange juice
- ¼ cup simple syrup
- Orange slice
- Lemon slice
- Lime slice
- Apple slices
Combine all ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate for 8-24 hours.
Strain garnishes and fruit, then add fresh when serving