Refreshing Watermelon Mocktail Recipe for Mocktail May
Happy Mocktail May! This watermelon mocktail is the perfect spring and summer drink for any time you want to hold off on the booze but still enjoy a refreshing beverage.
- 1 cup of cubed watermelon
- 1 lime
- 1/2 cup San Pellegrino
- 2 sprigs of basil or mint (depending on your preference)
- If you don’t have a seedless watermelon, then you will need to remove the seeds from your cubed watermelon
- Muddle the cubed watermelon in a shaker with a few basil or mint leaves
- Juice the lime into the shaker and shake the mixture vigorously
- Pour the watermelon mocktail over ice
- Top with San Pellegrino, add a sprig of basil or mint for garnish, and enjoy!
For additional mocktail recipes, click here.