Spooky Sangria Cocktail
Prepare for this Halloween with our spookiest cocktail recipe yet… a Bloody Sangria! Trick or treat yo’self with this simple and delicious cocktail:
Bloody Sangria Recipe
- 1 bottle Highlands 41 Pinot Noir
- 1 orange (cut into wedges)
- 1 lemon (cut into wedges)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups ginger ale
- Garnish: 1 cup gummy worms
- Gather all ingredients.
- Pour wine into a pitcher.
- Squeeze the juices from the lemon and orange wedges into the wine.
- Add the sugar and stir thoroughly until it dissolves.
- Chill overnight to marry the flavors.
- Add the ginger ale and creepy candy just before the party starts.